Published on January 13th, 2017 | by admin
How To Survive 2 Will Attack Consoles in Early 2017
The zombie survival crafting hit will infect PS4 and Xbox One in February 2017
CALABASAS, CA – January 12th, 2017 – 505 Games and Eko Software announced today How to Survive 2, the hit Zombie Co-Op crafting survival game, will be coming to PS4 and Xbox One in February 2017 priced at £ 11.99.
Set 15 years after the first game, in How to Survive 2 players find themselves trying to survive a massive Zombie infestation in Louisiana where they must team up in order to live. Players will have to scavenge for resources, craft tools and weapons, build base camps, and interact with the many colorful characters that populate the area. Fans will discover that series favorite, Kovac, the masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide will also be onhand to help players outlive the zombie plague. Stay safe, survivors!
- Multiplayer: Invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play together simultaneously.
- Randomized environments: from the unforgiving bayous of the Mississippi Delta to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Character customization: customize your own looks and learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- Survival: If the hordes of undead humans and animals don’t kill you, thirst or exhaustion will.
- Crafting: new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Camp building: secure your shelter choosing from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacles and workshops that will unlock new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items.
How to Survive 2 will be available in February 2017, check your online store for pre-order offers that include free DLC.