Published on September 18th, 2020 | by Alex Novus
STUNNING COMMANDERS IN CRISIS INCENTIVE VARIANTS REVEALED
The upcoming series Commanders In Crisis by Steve Orlando (Wonder Woman, Doom Patrol: Milk Wars, Martian Manhunter) and Davide Tinto (Marvel Action: Spider-Man) will feature two virgin, without trade dress, incentive covers of the Mirka Andolfo (1:10) and Peach Momoko (1:25) variants. These stunning covers will hit stores when the new superhero series takes flight from Image comics this October.
In Commanders In Crisis, the last survivors of the Multiverse live among us under new, superheroic identities, five survivors of doomed worlds…taking a second chance to ensure our world lives on.
A new twist on strange superhero comics, with a bleeding-edge eye on the modern moment, Commanders In Crisis follows in the footsteps of Doom Patrol and Thunderbolts as five unexpected heroes come together to solve a murder unlike any other. The victim? Compassion itself…This is ideacide!
Commanders in Crisis #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 14.
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover A Tinto – Diamond Code AUG200037
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover B Sejic – Diamond Code AUG200038
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover C Momoko – Diamond Code AUG200039
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover D Sozo – Diamond Code AUG200040
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover E Talaski – Diamond Code AUG200041
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover F Lupacchino – Diamond Code AUG200042
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover G Andolfo – Diamond Code AUG200043
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover H Blank Cvr – Diamond Code AUG200044
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover I 10 Copy Incv Andolfo Virgin – Diamond Code AUG208121
- Commanders In Crisis #1 Cover J 25 Copy Incv Momoko Virgin – Diamond Code AUG208122
Commanders in Crisis will also be available for purchase across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play.