Published on July 9th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
State of Play July 2021 Recap
Today’s State of Play provided players with a nine-minute look at Deathloop’s time-twisted world as well as exciting updates on upcoming indie and third-party titles.
In addition to the showing of Bethesda’s action adventure, viewers were treated to a tantalising first glimpse at gameplay for Jett: The Far Shore, a new trailer and gameplay details for Lost Judgement, the news that Death Stranding Director’s Cut will launch on PlayStation 5 this September and more.
Check out the full list of announcements below. Or, if you missed it, you can check out the full State of Play episode here.
State of Play July 2021: All the announcements
- Arcadegeddon Early Access begins today for PS5
- Deathloop: First look at extended gameplay
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut launches on PS5 September 24, 2021
- Designing Rayton, the iconic rabbit protagonist in F.I.S.T.
- Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles comes to PS5 October 15
- First glimpse at the gameplay of Jett: The Far Shore
- Lost Judgment: New trailer, gameplay details
- Quill’s epic adventure continues in Moss: Book II, coming to PS VR
- Sifu: New trailer, updated launch window
- Tribes of Midgard: Post-launch plans revealed
- 30-player battle royale Hunter’s Arena hits PS4, PS5 August 3
For more information on this morning’s State of Play, head to the PlayStation Blog.