Published on August 7th, 2020 | by Alex Novus
State of Play August 2020: The Complete Recap
Today’s State of Play gave an update on a wide range of PS4, PS5, and PS VR games, kicking off with Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time and ending with an extended look at PS5 melee epic Godfall.
Check out the list of announcements below, where you can watch trailers and learn more from the game’s developers. Or, if you missed it, you can watch the full State of Play episode here.
State of Play August 2020: All of the announcements
- How Godfall brings intense melee combat to life on PS5
- Temtem, a new take on the creature-collection genre, comes to PS5 in 2021
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends reimagines the Robin Hood legend on PS5
- All signs point to The Pedestrian in January 2021
- Auto Chess launches on PlayStation 4 October 2020
- Control’s AWE expansion shines light into new mysteries on Aug 27
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR series comes to PS VR
- Indulge in a look at tasty Bugsnax gameplay
- The cyberpunk world of Anno: Mutationem comes to PS4
- Aeon Must Die ignites the galaxy on PlayStation 4
- Genshin Impact hits PS4 this fall
- Announcing Braid, Anniversary Edition for PS4 and PS5
- Hitman 3 adds PS VR support for launch in January 2021
- New N. Verted Mode, playable characters, and more revealed for Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time
For more information on this morning’s State of Play and all of the announcements, head to the PlayStation Blog.