Published on June 12th, 2018 | by admin
Start Practicing Your Best ‘ATATATA!’ Because Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Launches in Australia Later This Year
Localisation Includes a Full English Voiceover, Dual-Track Audio and Extra Carnage
Sydney, Australia – 12th June 2018 – SEGA of America is proud to announce that “You’re already dead.”… We would also like to announce that Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise will be launching in Australia on PlayStation®4 on October 2, 2018!
Brought to you by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, the development team behind the acclaimed Yakuza series, Lost Paradise is a high-intensity action-adventure RPG based within the world of the beloved Fist of the North Star manga. Players take control of Kenshiro as they progress through an alternate universe of the original story, explore the post-apocalyptic wastes of the Earth in a customisable buggy, and tear through groups of thugs using Kenshiro’s signature Hokuto Shinken techniques. Lost Paradise will launch exclusively on the PlayStation®4 on October 2, 2018.
Pre-orders will be available at http://lostparadise.sega.com/home.php
Get a first look at Lost Paradise with full English VO in the announcement trailer here
As you might expect from Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Lost Paradise‘s world is packed with character-developing and world-building side missions, as well as a collection of hilarious minigames. From buggy races and rhythm-based Hokuto Shinken chiropractic therapy sessions to managing a nightclub and more, there are plenty of adventures that explore the world outside of battle in new and creative ways. Combat and character progression also play major roles in Lost Paradise. Kenshiro fights using classic Hokuto Shinken assassination techniques unlocked with experience earned throughout the story, by defeating enemies, and completing side missions and minigames.
A hands-on playable demo of Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise is available at the ATLUS / SEGA booth at E3 2018, which runs from the 12th to 14th of June in California, Los Angeles.
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise Key Features:
- Become the Fist of the North Star – Explore an alternate version of the Fist of the North Star canon; take control of Kenshiro as he searches for his lost love Yuria in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. For anyone unfamiliar with the original story, Lost Paradise can be enjoyed as a completely standalone experience.
- “You’re Already Dead” or “Omae wa Mou Shindeiru?” Why Not Both? – Lost Paradise features English / Japanese dual-track audio, so you can ‘ATATATA!’ in the language of your choosing.
- Master the Hokuto Shinken Style – Kenshiro’s ultimate assassination techniques, the Hokuto Shinken, are at your disposal in battle. After building up the Seven Star gauge, you can demolish enemies from the inside out with dozens of brutal and iconic Hokuto Shinken techniques, faithfully recreated from the original manga. More lethal techniques will be available as you progress through the story and battles. Keep your fists up!
- Explore a Lost Paradise and the Wasteland Surrounding It – Even Kenshiro needs the occasional break from beating up thugs. Luckily, even in the dilapidated city of Eden, there’s no shortage of engaging side missions and minigames to take part in. Use the power of Hokuto Shinken to prepare drinks at a bar, manage a struggling nightclub, customise a buggy and race through the barren desert, play retro games at the arcade or your hideout, including the original Fist of the North Star game, and more! Tired of the city? Head out into the wasteland in your buggy to collect materials and complete side missions, but be careful of hidden dangers lurking beyond the dunes!
- Extra Carnage – Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise features everything available in the original Japanese version, plus enhanced violence for the localised version! For the first time, witness the full effects of Kenshiro’s brutal Hokuto Shinken on the lowlifes and thugs of the post-apocalyptic wastes.