Published on March 26th, 2018 | by admin
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition release date and gameplay trailer
Sydney, Australia, 26th March 2018 – Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition, the FPS from Streum On Studio set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, is arriving for PlayStation 4 on 22nd May 2018. Dive into the brand-new Gameplay Trailer to celebrate the upcoming release, which brings the game to console for the first time.
Watch the Gameplay trailer online here
Play as a Space Marine of the Deathwing – the feared 1st Company of the secretive Dark Angels – and engage in a desperate battle against Genestealers within the confines of a Space Hulk. Grow more powerful, gain skills and abilities, and master devastating weapons as you earn experience. Play solo or online cooperative multiplayer up to 4 players.
The Enhanced Edition brings a host of new content and upgrades, expanding upon the base game for the ultimate Space Hulk experience:
- Class Customisation – deep progression system lets players unlock armour and weapon skins, attachments, perks and more for aesthetic and gameplay customisation.
- Chaplain Class – the Chaplain brings a host of abilities to increase the squad’s survivability and is more than capable of killing hordes of Xenos in melee combat.
- New weapons – more melee and ranged weapons give players even more options to load out their squad in battle.
- New Enemy Types – new, unique Genestealer types offer greater challenge to those who dare enter the depths of the Space Hulk.
- Special Missions – randomised objectives and enemy spawns bring a new level of replayability.
All aspects of the Class Customisation are earned entirely in-game, with no microtransactions.
Space Hulk: Deathwing – Enhanced Edition arrives on PlayStation 4 on 22nd May 2018.