Published on October 27th, 2016 | by admin
Space Hulk® Ascension redefines intense combat in deep space on the PS4
SYDNEY: Mindscape Asia Pacific today announced that in association with Full Control and Funbox Media, it is launching Games Workshop’s legendary Space Hulk®: Ascension on the PS4 (PlayStation®4). Space Hulk: Ascension is a completely new experience that takes the game to a whole new level. With reworked mechanics and a host of new features, including RPG progression mechanics, new Genestealer variations, new rules, and mission structures, Space Hulk: Ascension has 10 times the content of the original game with 50-100 hours of gameplay
Space Hulk: Ascension features include:
- Huge amounts of content – 103 unique missions spread out across 3 campaign chapters
- New enemies – new Genestealer variations for you to face in the depths of the Space Hulk.
- New mechanics – a complete reworking of the board game rules and mechanics. It’s still the Space Hulk game you love, re-imagined for a new experience.
- Customisation – RPG-style skill progression and player squad management allow you to create your own tailor-made team of hardened veterans.
- New weapons, more complex maps, combi-weapons and flash missions.
- 10 times the amount of content of the original game, with 50 – 100 hours of game time.
Space Hulk: Ascension is a 3D, digital, turn based, strategy game, which builds upon the classic board game experience, and adds new RPG style mechanics, additional weapons, enemy types, an all-new chapter and loads of other new features. Set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of ancient vessels lost in the graveyard of space, players lead a small force of fearless Space Marine Terminators in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory, alien Genestealers.
Space Hulk: Ascension on PS4 will be available on 3 November 2017 exclusively through EB Games.