Published on October 15th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Sniper Elite 4 – deploying on Switch, 17th November
Sniper Elite 4 has a release date for Nintendo Switch! Rebellion’s award-winning, BAFTA-nominated tactical shooter is now armed and ready for a 17th November deployment.
Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely-acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series.
Sniper Elite 4 offers:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customise your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support – feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes