Published on September 15th, 2023 | by Admin
Smurfs Kart is available today
Publisher Microids and IMPS, the Smurfs license holder, are thrilled to announce that Smurfs Kart is now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Steam). Developed by the studio Eden Games, known for their iconic racing games (Gear.Club Unlimited, Test Drive Unlimited, V-Rally), Smurfs Kart is already available on Nintendo Switch.
Watch the launch trailer here: https://youtu.be/LuDc0VXFbuI
Who will be the fastest Smurf?
Pick a Smurf with their individual kart and unique super power, and get ready for some frantic races with the whole family! Get a head start, take shortcuts, master the Smurf’s super powers and use bonuses to rise in the rankings. Alone or with others, new beginner, or experienced driver… Everyone can win the Smurf place and drive wild races with friends and family!
- 12 tracks set in the Smurfs’ universe: The village, the forest, the dam, the swamps… even Gargamel’s house!
- 12 iconic playable Smurfs: Handy, Hefty, Smurfette, Papa Smurf, Jokey… choose your favourite Smurf and get ready to race! Each Smurf has their own kart and a very handy special item to help you breeze past your opponents.
- Use the world around you: Bonus items, boosts, ramps, destructible boxes, shortcuts and more!
- Finish 1st in the races where 8 Smurfs compete in frantic races.
- Smurf together: Play solo or with family and friends, with support for up to four players in split-screen local multiplayer!
- “Time Challenge” mode: Try to beat every Smurf at their own racetrack and reach the top of the online leaderboard with your quickest time!
- Unlock bonuses as you play and try to Smurf them all in your personal album!