Published on July 20th, 2018 | by Admin
SHOOT FIRST AND SHOOT OFTEN – ACTION-PACKED CO-OP SHOOTER EARTHFALL: DELUXE EDITION AVAILABLE NOW
Take back earth from ferocious alien invaders on Xbox OneTM and PlayStation®4
Sydney, Australia – 20th July 2018 – Incoming swarm approaching! Seattle-based game developer Holospark proudly announced today that their cooperative online first-person shooter, Earthfall, is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 entertainment system. Harkening to the frenetic pace and sweat-inducing action of classic co-op shooters of Killing Floor and Left 4 Dead, players join-up into teams of four to annihilate swarms of savage alien monsters. Use team-based tactics to set-up choke points with barricades, land mines, and turrets, and clear each area of alien scum to take back the Earth block by block, city by city. Survivors will arm themselves with handguns, assault rifles, shotguns, and grenades, as well-advanced modern weaponry crafted through 3D printers found in various locations.
Watch the Earthfall launch trailer here
“For the last couple of years, the Earthfall team has been working hard to offer players an exciting co-op shooter that matched the intensity and quality that Left 4 Dead set nearly 10 years ago,” said Russell Williams, CEO of Holospark. “Finally, the launch of Earthfall has arrived and we want to welcome all our new PS4 and Xbox One players. With free DLC updates planned every four to six weeks, now is the perfect time to grab a friend – or three – and go mow down some aliens!”
Features of Earthfall Include:
- Cooperative survival for up to four players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players.
- Build Your Defences – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien-killing zones.
- Multiple campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest.
- Close encounters of the brutal kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drone armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma – every experience is different, each time you play.
- Battle unpredictable enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner.
- An unfolding story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion.
- MixPlay Mixer integration* – Mixer live streamers can get their viewers involved through MixPlay integration in Earthfall where the audience can spawn aliens at will, drop health packs for players, and even designate a player to be the main target of alien mobs!
Developed by Holospark, Earthfall: Deluxe Editon is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. For more information on Earthfall and upcoming updates, please visit the official site www.earthfall.com and follow the game on Facebook and Twitter.
*Mixer Integration currently working for Xbox One version of Earthfall