Published on August 30th, 2023 | by Admin
Samba de Amigo: Party Central Takes Center Stage on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch players can get to shaking their maracas to the beat in Samba de Amigo: Party Central which is available now!
Check out the official launch trailer here!
Samba de Amigo: Party Central will get classic fans, rhythm game aficionados, and family-friendly partiers alike grooving to a playlist featuring 40 hits from some of the world’s most popular genres including EDM, pop, Latin, and more.
Plus, with a wide variety of minigames and challenges to enjoy; a ton of unique costumes and accessories to unlock and wear; and new online features for the series – including a multiplayer World Party mode, the party never has to stop!
Please note a Day 1 patch* is available for Samba de Amigo: Party Central that includes the following:
- Additional music tracks from Pitbull
- “Let’s Take a Shot”
- “Shake Senora (feat. T-Pain and Sean Paul)”
- Improved stability and usability enhancements.
- Minor bug fixes
*An internet connection is required to download and install the Day 1 patch.
“Let’s Take a Shot” is set to be released as a single for Pitbull’s upcoming album, Trackhouse. With the album confirmed for release on October 6, Samba de Amigo: Party Central will debut the new track in-game and in-trailer at launch!
About Samba de Amigo: Party Central
- Get up and shake it centre stage in this vibrant and colourful rhythm action game with smooth Joy-Con controls that make the game fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres including EDM, pop, and Latin, with more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of minigames and challenges.
- Strut that style by customising your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor with up to 7 other players online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.