Published on January 28th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
RING LAUNCHES SMALLEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE DOORBELL YET
On January 28, Ring will launch its smallest and most affordable doorbell yet at just $119 that’s jam packed with all the features Ring customers have come to know and love. With Advanced Motion Detection, Customisable Motion Zones, Privacy Zones and more, Ring Video Doorbell Wired is Ring’s most compact and affordable doorbell available.
With research from Finder.com.au revealing that Australians have lost $468 million to parcel theft in the last year, teamed with a huge rise in online spending, effective home security solutions should be a consideration for many Australians. Aussies looking to combat stolen deliveries, can now do so more affordably than ever with the launch of Ring Video Doorbell Wired.
At only $119, Ring Video Doorbell Wired is a great and affordable option for those looking to expand their Rings of security or purchase their first home security device. Though compact, Ring Video Doorbell Wired packs a punch with features including:
- 1080p HD video with night vision
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Customisable Motion Zones that enable customers to create specific zones to trigger alerts
- Privacy Zones that can be set to eliminate areas a homeowner does not want to monitor
- Advanced Motion Detection that activates recording when movement is detected within a certain distance of Ring Video Doorbell Wired, sending an alert to the Ring app
- Additional features for Ring Protect subscribers include colour Pre-Roll, People Only Mode, and Rich Notifications
Ring Video Doorbell Wired will be available for pre-order in Australia for $119 on Amazon.com.au and will begin shipping on February 25, 2021. Ring Video Doorbell Wired will also be available from February 25, 2021 on Ring.com, Bunnings and JB Hi-Fi.