Published on May 7th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Ring Introduces the Next-Generation of its Most Affordable Ring Video Doorbell
It’s been six years since Ring launched its original Ring Video Doorbell, and while Ring is proud to now offer several smart security devices from Floodlight Cams to Stick Up Cams, the company also continues to innovate its Video Doorbells to further enhance the security features and benefits customers have come to expect. From improved audio quality and crisper night vision, to the Snapshot Capture feature, the all-new Ring Video Doorbell is packed full of technical upgrades yet remains Ring’s most affordable Video Doorbell. Click here to read more about how Ring continues to innovate its Video Doorbells.
- Battery-powered (built-in and rechargeable) or hardwired
- Up to 1080p HD video with night vision
- Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- New Privacy Zones that allow users to exclude areas of their camera’s field-of-view from video recording
- 3 preset Modes (Home, Away, Disarmed) that enable users to customise when the Ring Video Doorbell detects motion and starts recording
- New adjustable motion zones and a new near zone for more precise motion detection
The new Ring Video Doorbell is available now for pre-order on Amazon.com.au for $149 and will be available for purchase on June 3, 2020 on Ring.com and Amazon.com.au in Australia. It will also be available shortly at your favourite retailers including Bunnings, JB Hi-Fi, Officeworks, The Good Guys, Harvey Norman and Bing Lee.