Published on June 30th, 2016 | by admin
RIDERS OF ICARUS: HEAD START AVAILABLE NOW
With the Open Beta for Riders of Icarus just a week away, today marks the beginning of the exclusive Head Start access for players who purchased a Founder’s Pack. For the next seven days, the Founder’s Packs will still be available to players interested in gaining early access and exclusive items including mounts, pets, skins and more! To celebrate Head Start and the upcoming beta, developer WeMade has released a new blog unveiling new details about Open Beta and beyond, including:
- Increased level cap
- New regions, dungeons and mounts
- PvP and PvE systems
- Guild alliances and battles
- New gameplay features
WeMade has also provided a breakdown of how the Riders of Icarus cash shop will work, how players can earn Elluns and more information on how they’re working to ensure the game is truly free-to- play. You can read the full blog post here: http://icarus.nexon.net/en/news/article/14137/
What is Riders of Icarus? What am I to expect?
- Riders of Icarus is a new action-adventure MMORPG developed by WeMade Entertainment and published by Nexon.
- The game focuses on your ability to take the battle to the sky with fantastical flying mount combat (watch the trailer to check it out!). You’ll be able to ride and fight on the back of the realm’s most dangerous winged beasts… dragons!
- You’ll be exploring a majestic world with the opportunity to tame, collect and train hundreds of different wild beasts as your very own mounts, each with unique special abilities.
- You’ll be fight your way through an epic experience filled with massive boss battles by both land and air.