Published on February 18th, 2019 | by admin
RE-BUILD A BROKEN WORLD IN DRGAON QUEST BUILDERS 2
EMBARK ON ALL-NEW ADVENTURE TO RE-BUILD A BROKEN WORLD IN DRGAON QUEST BUILDERS 2
Block-Building RPG Adds Collaborative Online Multiplayer, Bigger Building Capabilities and More
Square Enix Ltd. have just announced that the block-building role-playing game DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS™ 2 will bring a charming single-player campaign and new robust multiplayer building mode to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on 12th July, 2019.
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS that debuted in 2016, DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 packs in even more content and building combinations in an all-new original story with a new world, new characters and new features.
DRAGON QUST BUILDERS 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together and create something truly magnificent. There’s also a plethora of new gameplay enhancements, including the ability to:
- Create bigger structures with greater variety and options than ever before
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world
- Inspire villagers to help you, creating their own farms and raising helpful crops
- Divert flowing water to create new rivers, waterfalls and swimming spots
- See your world in a completely new way, with a new First-Person mode… and more!
View two versions of the DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 Opening Movie at:
A Long-form gameplay video is also available at: https://youtu.be/LIDqrb4YzVg
DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS 2 arrives on the PlayStation®4 system on 12th July 2019.