Published on September 18th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Razer Quartz and Mercury collection – Performance and Style
Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers today announced the new Razer Quartz and Mercury colour collection.
Razer’s latest high-performance gaming gear will now be given all-new colour treatments. With the cult-favorite Razer Quartz colourway and the classy, minimalist Razer Mercury collection, gamers can now make a statement with a clean, sleek gaming set-up. The new colour collections will include:
- Razer Viper Ultimate – a wireless gaming mouse built to win. It is armed with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology and Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor, all packed within a 78g lightweight chassis.
- Razer Hammerhead True Wireless, featuring ultra-low-latency wireless audio for immersive sound and gaming advantage.
Razer’s powerful system offerings will also be given a splash of paint:
- Back by popular demand, the Quartz treatment will be offered to the Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop. Equipped with a 6-Core 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 Ti graphics, the Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop will once again deliver performance and style.
- The Razer Core X will be made available in clean and contemporary Mercury, the external graphics enclosure for Thunderbolt™ 3 laptops will deliver desktop-class graphics with a boost of white.
- To complete the ultimate minimalist set up, Razer will introduce the Laptop Stand in Mercury for laptops up to 15”.
Launched in 2017 and 2018 respectively, the Razer Mercury and Razer Quartz editions have captivated streamers and gamers worldwide. Razer has now updated the collections to equip fashion-conscious gamers with the latest gaming gear for optimal performance.
Available from September 17 onwards, the Razer Viper Ultimate Mercury and Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Quartz will only be available at Razer.com.
The Razer Viper Ultimate Quartz and Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Mercury will be available at Razer.com and authorised resellers.
The Razer Blade 15 Quartz gaming laptop will be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and China in October at Razer.com.
The Razer Core X and Laptop Stand in Mercury will be available at Razer.com and authorised resellers.
Razer Viper Ultimate in Quartz and Mercury Edition: $149.99 USD / €159.99 MSRP
Razer Hammerhead True Wireless Quartz and Mercury Edition: $99.99 USD / €109.99 MSRP
Razer Blade 15 Quartz Edition: $1,599.99 USD
Razer Core X Mercury Edition: $299.99 USD / €299.99 MSRP
Laptop Stand Mercury Edition: $49.99 USD / €49.99 MSRP