Published on August 26th, 2021 | by Alex Novus
RAVENSCOURT BRINGS SIX TITLES TO GAMESCOM’S INDIE ARENA BOOTH
Is it really gamescom time again? Apparently so… which means Ravenscourt is going to be strutting its stuff at the Indie Arena Booth Online at gamescom 2021 with six titles from studios across the globe
From 26 – 29 August, anyone and everyone can check out the plethora of Ravenscourt titles at online.indiearenabooth.de featuring the following studios and games:
- DESTINYbit – “Dice Legacy” – Lead your realm by rolling the dice – literally, because the dice rolls determining your fate aren’t happening in the background but are one of the main gameplay elements of Dice Legacy. Discover uncharted lands and guide your loyal subjects.
- Kemono Games – “ProtoCorgi” – ProtoCorgi is a retro style pixel art, horizontal shoot ‘em up with arcade gameplay that gives the player control over Bullet, a C3 class (Cute Cybernetic Corgi) pup
- Black Eye Games – “Siege Survival”- A small group of civilians are trapped in the only remaining stronghold and are the last source of hope for the defending troops hanging on for dear life.
- Mighty Polygon – “Relicta” – A first-person physics-based puzzle game where you need to creatively combine magnetism and gravity in order to unravel the secrets of Chandra Base
- DigixArt – “Road 96”- Summer 1996, Today is the day! You hit the road. Adventure. Freedom. Escape. Run. Flee the Regime. Try to survive
- Wild Forest Studio – “Night is Coming” – A survival, building and development simulation set in a fantasy world. It is inspired by Slavic mythology and the mystique of the Carpathian region.
The Ravenscourt booth boasts a number of AI NPC’s that users can interface with to find out more about the titles as well as discover some interesting dialogue.
The titles will also be streamed via the gamescom site which can be found here: now.gamescom.global/partner/kochmedia
Ravenscourt’s Patricia Geiger said “We’re delighted to showcase some stunning titles at this year’s Indie Arena Booth Online at gamescom”
“There’s some really special titles which will keep gamers entertained for hours; we hope you enjoy playing them as much as we have.”