Published on May 10th, 2016 | by admin
Rainbow Six Siege Dust Line free update available tomorrow
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA – May 10, 2016 – Ubisoft® has announced that the Operation Dust Line free update for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege will be available on May 11 on Xbox One, Playstation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. Continuing the commitment to provide new post-launch content for the game, the second major content update introduces two new Operators, a new map, gameplay improvements and more.
Two New US Navy SEAL Operators & The Border Map
In Operation Dust Line, two US Navy SEAL operators have been called to assist Team Rainbow to secure the Border, the new free map introducing a mix of old and new construction with open air pathways – making it the most destructible and open map to date:
- Valkyrie: Equipped with the “Black Eye” Gyro Cam Mk2, a quick deployment sticky camera that gives her team a new eye in the sky.
- Blackbeard: Brings the TARS Mk 0, Transparent Armored Rifle Shield with him to battle, increasing his mobile protection without diminishing his field of vision.
Improved Gameplay Experience
The development team is committed to continuing to improve the game play experience through both adding new gameplay content as well as balancing operators, enhancing player comfort and improving net code. Below please find a list of the exciting improvements:
- Loadout Customization between rounds: Players can now customize their Operator’s loadout between each round, by simply selecting an operator and going to their loadout to select weapon, attachments, charms and headgear. This will allow for additional tactical choices between rounds.
- Operator reworks: I.Q.’s unique gadget now has enhanced visual feedback, Montagne’s shield now adds side protection & Tachanka’s LMG is now easier to place and use. Additional Operator, weapons and secondary gadget tweaks have been made.
- Introduction of gadget placement cancellation controls: By turning this feature ON in the Options menu, players can now cancel the placement of a gadget at any time. This feature will not only be more comfortable for the players (can be more reactive), but will also allow for another layer of gameplay and tactics (by playing mind games with their enemies).
- Winner Team Showcase: After the final round, the winning team’s operators will be displayed to both the winning and losing teams, and an MVP for the match will be crowned for the ultimate bragging rights.
Season Pass holders will instantly receive the new Navy SEAL Operators and non-Season Pass owners will be able to unlock them using earned Renown currency or R6 Credits starting May 18.
To learn more about Dust Line visit http://www.rainbow6.com/DustLine
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is currently available worldwide for Xbox One, Playstation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. For more information about Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, please visit rainbow6.com and to learn more about other Ubisoft games, please visit ubiblog.com.