Published on June 9th, 2018 | by admin
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight Hitting the Dance Floor in Australia
Sydney, Australia – 8th June 2018 – Calling all dancing queens, kings, androids, talking cat-like creatures, and everything in between! All are welcome to join their favourite characters on the dance floor in Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight when they’re released in Australia in early 2019 for the PlayStation®4. Fans of Persona 3, Persona 5 and newcomers alike are invited to Club Velvet for a magical dance party they won’t soon forget.
Catch a sneak peek of some sweet dance moves.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight – watch here.
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight – watch here.
In Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight, the Specialised Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) and the Phantom Thieves are each whisked away to a secret room, known only as Club Velvet. Upon awakening, each group finds themselves face-to-face with enigmatic Velvet Room residents and are forced to perform at a mysterious dance party, unaware of what lies ahead of them.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight features include:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the world of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customisable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favourite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options!
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favourite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
A hands-on playable demo of Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available at the ATLUS / SEGA booth at E3 2018, which runs from the 12th to 14th of June in Los Angeles, California.
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available on PlayStation 4 in Australia in early 2019. Please visit the official website for more information: http://atlus.com/personadancing.