Published on February 22nd, 2017 | by admin
NITRO-CHARGED ATV RENEGADES KICKS INTO OVERDRIVE WITH RETAIL PRE-ORDERS FOR PLAYSTATION 4 & XBOX ONE
SYDNEY, – Feb. 22, 2017 – Epic jumps and international vistas await ATV racing fans eager to rev their engines and clock some air time as video game publisher Nighthawk Interactive, together with developer Renegade Kid, announce pre-orders for ATV Renegades. The adrenaline-fueled racing game is heading to PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One in Australia at retail on April 21st 2017, and is now available for pre-order at major retailers.
Players will mount their quad vehicle and rip and tear their way through ATV Renegades in setting course times with white-knuckle intensity as they explore a wide variety of maps with challenging off-road courses. With tracks in locations around the globe – from Thailand and England to Russia, Canada, and Mexico – four-wheel fanatics will perform and perfect dozens of ridiculous tricks around the world.
ATV Renegades also features:
- Tricked-Out Nitro-Charged, Arcade Racing: Off-road courses allow players to show off jaw-dropping tricks to power up the boost meter;
- Unique Off-Road Courses: With 24 demanding off-road courses, players will hit epic air-bending jumps to unlock new tricks;
- Single Player and Multiplayer Split-screen Events: Players will perfect their racing skills in single player mode or compete head-to-head against other players via split-screen in unlocked events;
- Multiple Game Modes:
- World Tour gives players six challenging tours made up of four separate events;
- Quick Race lets players race against the game in any unlocked event;
- Time Trial mode provides speed freaks the ability to race for time at unlocked events and set the best lap/race times.
ATV Renegades can be pre-ordered now for the PlayStation®4 system or the Xbox One at major retailers. The game, rated G, will release on April 21st 2017 for $49.95.