Published on April 26th, 2017 | by admin
NieR: Automata DLC Update
SYDNEY, 26th April 2017 – Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata™ with today’s announcement from Square Enix Ltd., that a set of downloadable content will be available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Steam® from 2nd May 2017.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
A colosseum gameplay video is available on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/RUdXyqcZRKA
The boss battle gameplay video is also available on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/ukYQR_CciiU
The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata has shipped more than one million physical and digital copies worldwide. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., it delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in order to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover long-forgotten truths.
NieR: Automata is available now for the PlayStation®4 and PC across Australia & New Zealand. For more information, visit: http://nierautomata.com. A free playable demo is also available to download now from: http://bit.ly/2k9txbV.