Published on May 3rd, 2017 | by admin
NieR: Automata DLC Available Now
SYDNEY, 3RD May 2017 – Fans have yet another reason to revisit the dystopian world of NieR: Automata™ with the launch of the game’s new downloadable content, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, from today. Now available for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM®, the add-on content includes three new colosseums to challenge and additional sub-quests yielding exciting rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Players will also have the opportunity to battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and PlatinumGames CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new colosseum challenges.
The critically acclaimed NieR: Automata has shipped more than one million physical and digital copies worldwide. Developed in collaboration with PlatinumGames Inc., it delivers a masterful mix of action and RPG gameplay. Players battle as androids 2B, 9S and A2 in order to reclaim the world for their human creators and uncover long-forgotten truths.
NieR: Automata is available now for the PlayStation®4 and Steam across Australia & New Zealand.