Published on October 17th, 2022 | by Adrian Gunning
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway Is Out Now on Video Game Consoles & PC
Hit the gas! Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway races home digitally today on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. A physical version of the game will be available October 27th, 2022. This fast-paced, action-packed racing game is the biggest entry in the series yet, with a cast of 40 iconic characters from Nickelodeon’s huge roster of fan-favorite franchises, as well as 36 outlandish tracks sporting new watercraft sections, massive customization options and more.
Watch the launch trailer Here
Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway delivers a colossal combination of high-speed hijinks and havoc across multiple game modes in single-player plus local split-screen and online multiplayer. Drift, slide and boost your way to the finish line on dozens of tracks inspired by classic Nickelodeon shows like SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender and more!
Key Game Features:
- 40 Legendary Characters: Choose from 40 of your favorite racers from across the wide world of Nickelodeon’s many beloved shows.
- Voice Acting: Experience the competition like never before with voice-over, a major first for the series!
- 36 Intense Tracks: Discover slime-filled alternate paths on 36 new and classic courses.
- New Kart Challenges: Transform your kart or bike into watercraft to navigate all-new terrain.
- Huge Customization Options: Pair Raphael with the Reptar-mobile, change paint jobs and parts, and choose from over 90 crew members with unique abilities to give you the edge.
- Play Together: Challenge your friends in four-player split-screen local play, as well as online multiplayer for up to 12 players!
- Arena Mode: Face off directly with other racers in the mayhem-filled arena mode!
For more on Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway, visit https://nickkartracers.com.