Published on October 13th, 2021 | by Adrian Gunning
New Overview Trailer For Mario Party Superstars Showcases Classic Boards, Minigames And More
It’s almost time to party – Mario Party Superstars, a classic collection featuring five boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games and 100 minigames from across the Mario Party series, will launch on 29th October for Nintendo Switch. The newly released Party like a superstar in this classic collection – Mario Party Superstars (Nintendo Switch) provides an in-depth look at the boards, minigames and modes that Mario Party Superstars has to offer.
- 5 classic game boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party Games: Yoshi’s Tropical Island, Space Land, Peach’s Birthday Cake, Woody Woods and Horror Land all have been redesigned for Nintendo Switch and each come with their own unique events. Players can party anytime, anywhere with online*, same-system** or local wireless*** multiplayer. With online multiplayer, everyone can hop in for a quick session with friends or a marathon 30-turn match. Even when partying solo, it’s possible to randomly match with other players worldwide.
- Stickers: Players can use stickers to communicate with their fellow partygoers while on the board collecting Stars.
- Suspend function when playing with friends: Matches with friends in board game mode save before each new turn, so it’s easy to take a break and resume the festivities later.
- 100 minigames: There are 100 minigames from across the Mario Party series to choose from. There are free-for-all minigames, 2 vs. 2, 1 vs. 3, and Duel minigames and more. All of them are played with button controls.
- Mt. Minigames: For those who want to enjoy a quick burst of minigames, Mt. Minigames offers seven different courses in total – Free Play, cooperative Tag Match, Trio Challenge, Sports and Puzzles, Survival, Coin Battle and a Daily Challenge. Mt. Minigames also offers online*, same-system** or local wireless*** multiplayer.
A new overview trailer for Mario Party Superstars shows the game’s five classic boards, Mt. Minigames modes and more. All modes can be played solo or in multiplayer on one console, in local wireless mode or online, with friends or other players around the world. Mario Party Superstars will launch for Nintendo Switch on 29th October 2021.