Published on September 10th, 2018 | by admin
NEW NOKIA FEATURE PHONE: HMD Global reintroduces the iconic Nokia 8110 to Australia
The Nokia 8110 4G will be reintroduced into the Australian market. You may remember this iconic Nokia Banana phone from The Matrix.
As the newest member of the Originals family, this 4G feature phone comes with all the essentials including; Wi-Fi connection and portable hotspot capabilities, preloaded apps such as Google Assistant and Google Maps, and an App Store to download favourites such as Twitter.
It’s set to be the perfect companion to an everyday smartphone and your best friend for times you want to down weight or detox on digital. Not to mention you can once again slide instead of swipe to answer and even hang up on calls.
The new Nokia 8110 4G will be available from September 20 at Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, Big W and Officeworks for $129.
- Nokia craftsmanship with an elegantly curved slider design and quality in reliability and durability
- Qualcomm 205 mobile platform
- Preloaded Google apps: Assistant, Maps and Search
- Capability to sync contacts and calendar notes with Outlook and Gmail
- Great battery life with up to 25 days standby time
- Preloaded with the revamped Snake game