Published on July 20th, 2018 | by admin
NEW NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER OPEN BETA ANNOUNCED WITH ADDITIONAL CONTENT AND INCREASED PERFORMANCE
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe reveals more details about the next open beta for NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One – with seven sessions running from July 20th to July 28th.
Click here to watch the latest trailer on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Fj2NZfDLQqQ
The open beta will feature two different modes: Basic Training in VR Ninjutsu Arena (solo mission) and Quick Match (8 players). New rules such as Combat Battle and Base Battle will be available at certain times.
Players of the upcoming open beta will also experience fights on new maps like Hidden Leaf Village in both day and night mode. Along with four previously playable characters, Yamato will join the fight, bringing new Ninjutsus into play. Lots of new customization options also allow for more variety for the players’ unique characters.
The latest beta will also feature voice chat, and all players will receive two exclusive versions of the Shinobi Striker Shirt, in black and in white.
Please find the timings for the open beta below:
- July 20th: 08:00 – 11:00 CEST (4pm – 7pm AEST Sydney time)
- July 20th – 21st: 22:00 – 01:00 CEST (6am- 9am Saturday 21st AEST Sydney Time)
- July 21st: 11:00 – 14:00 CEST (7pm – 10pm Saturday 21st AEST Sydney Time)
- July 21st: 19:00 – 22:00 CEST (3am-6am Sunday 22nd AEST Sydney Time)
- July 22st: 03:00 – 06:00 CEST (11am-2pm Sunday 22nd AEST Sydney Time)
- July 22st: 08:00 – 11:00 CEST (4pm – 7pm Sunday 22nd AEST Sydney Time)
- July 27th: 08:00 to July 29th: 08:00 CEST (48h session) (Friday 27th 4pm – Saturday 28th 4pm AEST Sydney Time)
To access the open beta, download the game from the PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace before the designated times.
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will be available on August 31st for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM® and other distributors.