Published on October 21st, 2013 | by admin
New “Disney Movies” Toy Box Challenge; Five new “Maze” Toy Boxes to download
Maze Chaze Toy Box
This week, Disney Interactive is encouraging Disney Infinity Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad players to enter the “Disney Movies Toy Box Challenge” and submit their best re-creations of classic Disney movies. Whether it’s replicating the famous street market in Aladdin or the expansive, never-ending underwater towns in The Little Mermaid, players have infinite possible scenarios to choose from.
Players can submit their creation for consideration by Wednesday, October 23 for a chance to be featured globally. The winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on Xbox360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and iPad.
Disney Interactive is also releasing the winners of the “Disney Infinity Maze Challenge” for best mazes.
How to submit Toy Box creations?
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
Players will be able to come back every week for new Toy Boxes. Players should also let us know what they want to see because Disney Infinity developers will soon begin creating content based on player suggestions.