Published on January 18th, 2017 | by admin
NEVERWINTER: STORM KING’S THUNDER – SEA OF MOVING ICE UPDATE NOW AVAILABLE ON PLAYSTATION®4, XBOX ONE
Take the Fight to the Frost Giants in an Epic Assault on Svardborg, Fishing and Earning Powerful Artifact Weapons Along the Way
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – January 17, 2016 – Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice is now available PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. The update to Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder introduces several new features including an expansive adventure zone, nautical travel, an advanced fishing mini-game, new artifact weaponry, treasure hunting and an epic assault on the frost giant stronghold of Svardborg.
Learn details about Storm King’s Thunder – Sea of Moving Ice from the official Neverwinter Blog:
Continuing the story from Storm King’s Thunder, the threat of the Ring of Winter persists, leaving Neverwinter and its surrounding lands in peril. Adventurers must gather support against Jarl Storvald and his stronghold while navigating dangerous surrounding waters with the new khyek. Along the way, they’ll be able try their luck at an updated fishing system, hunt for bottles filled with treasure maps and uncover lost relics to earn powerful artifact weapons.
This update to Neverwinter’s Storm King’s Thunder introduces several features, including:
- Assault on Svardborg – This epic, new level 70 trial pits 10 adventurers against the mighty Jarl Storvald in the heart of his stronghold, with both Normal and Master difficulty levels.
- New Adventure Zone – Adventurers will traverse over half a dozen large ice mountains and several smaller icebergs to muster support against Jarl Storvald and his threat of endless winter.
- New Means of Travel – The khyek is a new nautical vessel players will use to traverse the Sea of Moving Ice.
- Fishing Mini Game – Adventurers can hop in the khyek and cast a line to catch over a hundred different species of fish, gaining reputation used to access and upgrade powerful, new weapons.
- Treasure Hunting – While reeling in their daily catch, adventurers may discover bottles filled with maps, leading to treasure throughout the Sea of Moving Ice.
- Artifact Weaponry – Reclaiming lost giant relics from enemies through new activities is an effort that won’t go unnoticed, as players will earn weapons far stronger than any seen before.
Neverwinter is a free-to-play action MMORPG that features fast-paced combat and epic dungeons. Players explore the vast city of Neverwinter and its nearby lands, learning the vivid history of the Forgotten Realms while battling its many enemies. Neverwinter is available on PC and is free to play digitally on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold) and PlayStation®4 (PlayStation®Plus not required).
*On Xbox, Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required.
For more information about Neverwinter, visit http://www.playneverwinter.com