Published on November 26th, 2020 | by Alex Novus
NBA 2K21 – The Season of Giving Launches Today
2K has announced that NBA 2K is releasing the next season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21 on PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch and PC, continuing the debut season structure in the franchise’s history. In the season of giving, MyTEAM Season 3 is giving you tons of new players, challenges, rewards and more.
Living up to its name, MyTEAM Season 3 brings an array of new content for players, including:
- A new level 40 prize: Galaxy Opal Dwyane Wade. There will be 45 total levels this season, with extra prizes through levels 41-45;
- New Triple Threat and 5v5 ‘Spotlight Challenges’ with current and former NBA stars;
- New ‘Shaq Signature Challenge’ puts players in the 2000 Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers Western Conference Finals, with a grand prize HOF Badge inspired by Shaq and Diamond Shoe;
- New ‘Season of Giving’ packs featuring Pink Diamond Headliners in each pack. Collect all the headliners to earn Galaxy Opal Wilt Chamberlain;
- New Galaxy Opal Baron Davis reward after completing select events and challenges;
- MyTEAM Black Friday deals, 12 Days of Giving leading into the NBA Season Restart on December 22, deals and more.
Check out the full Courtside Report written by the NBA 2K dev team for all the new details on the latest season here with full details below. Remember that all progress players make on the current-gen version of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the next-gen version within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ: https://nba.2k.com/faq/.