Published on May 23rd, 2018 | by Admin
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED TO AUGUST 31ST, 2018
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe is very pleased to announce the release date of NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER on August 31st on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM® and other distributors. To celebrate this milestone, new content and details about the UZUMAKI EDITION, pre-order offers and season pass are also unveiled.
Click here to watch the new trailer: https://youtu.be/8ypgtAyjSCo
The trailer reveals new content. Two new characters Gaara and Deidara are revealed in today’s trailer. Gaara the 5th Kazekage is a defense type and his Grand Sand Mausoleum attack will restrict the opponent for a limited time. Deidara, is a ranged type, his special ninjutsu creates clones that will explode after a certain amount of time making him a deadly timebomb user. In NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER players will be able to completely personalize their avatar with all the different costumes, weapons and accessories
The trailer also highlights three modes in NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER:
- The Flag Battle: Players will have to steal flags from the enemy’s territory and bring it back to their area. The team who collects the most flags while protecting their territory wins!
- The Base Battle: The goal here is to score points by keeping control of at least 2 out of 3 barrier areas. The team with the most points at the end of the match win. Hidden Rain Village will be a perfect map for these barrier battles with several buildings to launch surprise attacks using the structure of the stage.
- The Combat Battle: Cooperate with your team members to take out as much opponent Ninjas a possible, in an all-out brawl!
On top of that content Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe also announced several offers:
- The UZUMAKI EDITION includes the base game on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, the season pass and one amazing figurine of Naruto and Boruto, the father and his son.
- The season pass will include 9 DLC packs and the Great Sages of the Mount Myouboku accessory.
By pre-ordering the game players will unlock the Naruto 7th Hokage costume and an early access to Pain, a Master that will train their avatar.
NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER will be available on August 31st on PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM and other distributors. Please check your local retailer for offers.