Published on November 9th, 2018 | by admin
NACON’S DAIJA ARCADE STICK FOR PS4(tm) COMING TO AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Melbourne, November 9th 2018 – BIGBEN INTERACTIVE, a designer and distributor of gaming accessories, and the brand NACON, along with Bluemouth Interactive are pleased to announce the DAIJA Arcade Stick will be available in Australia and New Zealand from the 17th of November.
Designed in collaboration with professional fighting games player Marie-Laure ‘Kayane’ Norindr, and officially licensed by SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT for PlayStation®4 (PS4™), NACON™’s DAIJA Arcade Stick ensures comfort and performance for all fighting titles.
“By creating NACON’s first arcade stick, our objective was to provide gamers a product truly designed for the competition and capable of perfectly accompanying the speed of their movements while ensuring comfort, stability and precision,” stated Yannick Allaert, NACON’s Director of Development. “Throughout development, we had the privilege of benefiting from Kayane’s expertise. We are proud to now be able to offer the DAIJA, an arcade stick that will convince the most demanding players, while remaining accessible to amateurs seeking reliable and comprehensive equipment. And that’s the whole purpose of our brand,” he concluded.
NACON Daija Arcade Stick technical features:
Officially licensed arcade stick for PS4™ and PS3™.
- Professional components from renowned manufacturer SANWA
- Large and clean playing surface: single control area, on the right-hand side panel, for easier access to key controls
- 5mm headset jack
- Textured hand rest
- Customisable top cover: 2x artworks and screwdriver included
- Rubberised base for enhanced stability while playing
Face Plate controls
- Stick: 2 interchangeable heads (ball top or bat top)
- Top row: Square / Triangle / R1 / L1
- Bottom row: Cross / Circle / R2 / L2
- LED player status indicator
- SHARE* (SELECT) / OPTIONS* (START) / R3 / L3 / PS* buttons
- Stick mode setting button (Left / Right or directional pad)
- Touch pad (PS4™ mode only)
- Platform settings button (PS4™/PS3™/PC** X-Input)
- Release buttons for the top cover
- Internal compartment: access to the removable switches, storage space for the screwdriver and the second stick head
- USB cable (3m) with storage compartment
- Weight: 2,7 kg approx.
- Dimensions: 380 x 260 x 121mm