Published on March 18th, 2020 | by Adrian Gunning
Moving Out unpacks pre-orders and a free demo
Team17 has announced that pre-orders are now open for SMG Studio and DevM Games’ frantic couch co-op game Moving Out, which is due for release on 28th April for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™. In addition to pre-ordering the game, players can jump into the action early with a free demo of Moving Out, available now on console digital stores! Moving Out sees up to four players join the Smooth Moves removals firm and take part in chaotic house/office/factory moves across 50 levels, all set in the town of Packmore.
Moving Out is available to pre-order on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ at Australian retailers. Every player who pre-orders Moving Out will receive access to “The Employees of the Month Pack” downloadable content. Featuring a set of four exclusive movers packed with a passion for manual labour, the pack sees Professor Inkle the octopus, Bruce the koala bear, Sprinkles the doughnut and Dials the CRT television joining Smooth Moves’ roster of Furniture Arrangement and Relocation Technicians (F.A.R.Ts).
- Couch co-op gameplay: Players can take on the challenge either alone or with up to three friends through local cooperative gameplay, helping or hindering each other as they shift a variety of objects
- Location, location, location: F.A.R.Ts are ready to move anything in the town of Packmore and beyond. The Smooth Moves company is always ready to help!
- Physics: Are pesky doors and windows standing in your way? Blast through them with physics, just be careful of any breakables!
- Character customisation: From colour options to hijabs and wheelchairs, players can customise their technicians with a number of choices. Make your mover unique with a whole host of customisation options including hats, hairstyles and horticulture!
- Assist Mode: Longer time limits, reduced difficulty, and level skipping are just some of the options to ensure that players of all ability levels can join in!
- Accessibility: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface and remappable keyboard controls are all featured so that everyone can enjoy the moving mayhem.
Moving Out launches 28th April on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch at Australian retailers.