Published on June 15th, 2015 | by admin
More than a speaker…. this Bush Heritage II Connect may bring back memories, but it sounds like the future
Over 16,000 stations, more than 30 million music tracks, not to mention Bluetooth wireless audio streaming – the Heritage ll Connect from Bush brings together the best of digital radio and Wi-Fi and adds unique extra features to create the ultimate in listening pleasure.
“The combination of classic good looks and cutting-edge technology makes this a radio for everyone, whatever their age and interests,” says Bush Sales Director Brian Rodgers. “The extraordinary sound quality and astounding range of channels and tracks make it easier than ever to tune into anything you want to hear.”
An impressive list of features
As Australia’s leading digital radio brand, Bush is at the forefront of innovation and style – this impressive list of features speaks for itself.
• Spotify Connect enabled. Spotify is now the biggest and most successful music streaming service of its kind and subscribers to Spotify Premium can access over 30 million tracks and control the Bush Heritage ll connect via a Spotify app on phone or tablet. As Spotify is built-in to the radio, they can still take calls or use other apps – the music never stops!
• DAB+ Crystal-clear digital radio with live text from the broadcasting station on screen
• Access to over 16,000 internet radio stations and audio streaming from a PC or Mac over a home Wi-Fi network.
• Easy connection and streaming with a Bluetooth/NFC compatible device
• Multi room, Bush Heritage ll radios in different rooms can be connected on the same network powered by UNDOK™to fill a home with sound.
“The Bush Heritage ll has the power to transform the way we all listen to the radio,” says Rodgers. “And, as Bush is committed to providing the highest quality at an affordable price, the Heritage ll represents exceptional value.”