Published on February 15th, 2019 | by admin
Modern Combat Blackout is Now Available on Nintendo Switch™
Sydney, February 14, 2019 – Gameloft, leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, announced that Modern Combat Blackout, from the mobile FPS defining franchise, is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.
With unparalleled graphics, nine unique classes to master, loads of customizable skills and weapons, thrilling 12-player online battles, and a story mode that pits players against terrorists around the world, Modern Combat Blackout brings an unbridled action to Nintendo Switch including:
- CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE CLASS: Find the playstyle that suits you among nine customizable classes that players can level up across single and multiplayer, including Assault, Heavy, Recon, Sniper, Support, Bounty Hunter, Sapper, X1-Morph or Kommander.
- HIGH-POWERED MULTIPLAYER: Deploy for epic clashes in Team Battle and Free-For-All matches online.
- INTENSE SOLO CAMPAIGN: Play the challenging Spec-Ops missions for a real adrenaline rush. Fast-paced story missions with various challenges will take players from Tokyo to Venice.
- UNIFIED PROGRESSION: Character progress in any mode carries over to the others, so play solo or multiplayer and watch abilities expand.
- PERSONALIZED CONTROLS: Intuitive, highly customizable controls allow players to battle just the way they want for a true console experience.
Modern Combat Blackout is available for $30.99, exclusively on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch.