Published on December 18th, 2019 | by Alex Novus
Mark your calendar — Warcraft III: Reforged releases 29 January 2020!
The reign of chaos has come at last!
Warcraft III: Reforged, the full-scale reimagining of Blizzard’s groundbreaking real-time strategy game, is set for release on 29 January AEDT/NZDT! Including the original Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its award-winning expansion The Frozen Throne, Warcraft III: Reforged features seven single-player campaigns spanning over 60 missions, a top-to-bottom graphics and audio overhaul, and a full suite of contemporary matchmaking features via Blizzard’s Battle.net<http://Battle.net> online-gaming service.
Warcraft III: Reforged is available for digital pre-purchase now from the Blizzard Shop<https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/warcraft-iii-reforged>.
The standard edition is available for $44.95 AUD/$49.99 NZD, or players can pre-purchase the Spoils of War Edition ($59.95 AUD/$64.99 NZD) which comes with unique hero skins for Arthas, Cenarius, Jaina, and Thrall.
Also included with the Spoils of War Edition are a host of in-game bonuses for other Blizzard games that will unlock immediately upon pre-purchase, such as the gruesome Meat Wagon mount for World of Warcraft, the Third War card back for Hearthstone, the Mal’ganis pet for Diablo III, and more.
For more details on Warcraft III: Reforged, including an overview of all bonuses in the Spoils of War edition, check out this blog<https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/warcraft3/23237899/warcraft-iii-reforged-releases-on-january-28-2020>.
Warcraft III: Reforged Features:
* Complete Graphical Overhaul: Warcraft III: Reforged brings the original game into the modern era with fully overhauled characters, structures, environments, animations, and graphical effects.
* Multiplayer Between Versions: Players will be able to do battle with anyone who plays Warcraft III, regardless of whether they’re playing the original or Reforged.
* Original Voice-overs: Reforged will retain the original game’s voice over recordings, preserving the authenticity of the Warcraft III experience.
* Rebuilt World Editor: Reforged features an all-new World Editor designed to empower the game’s long-standing creator community to reach new heights, with hundreds of new triggers, LUA scripting support, new tools for importing models, and more enhancements planned for the future.
* Full Battle.net<http://Battle.net> Implementation: Players will enjoy the full suite of Battle.net<http://Battle.net> features to bolster their Warcraft III experience, including text and voice chat, clans, and seamless installation and patching.
For more information on Warcraft III: Reforged, check out the official website at http://www.playwarcraft3.com. For screenshots, videos, and other media, visit https://blizzard.gamespress.com/classic.