Published on November 27th, 2013 | by admin
Kogan’s new Mechanical Keyboard increases accuracy and speed
The high quality Cherry MX mechanical key switches require less force when typing (compared to standard rubber-membrane keys), offer great tactile feedback, and are backlit allowing you to work in a range of lighting situations.
The keyboard also has connection ports for all your desktop devices to reduce wire clutter, and time saving features like sequence marcos with a single key press.
The Kogan Mechanical Keyboard will make typing a pleasure again for students, office workers, gamers, and anyone who experiences frustration or discomfort with their current typing apparatus.
Key features include:
- Cherry MX Brown key switch: tactile, non-clicky key switch
- Key backlight: 11 preset brightness settings, including a backlight “breathing” mode
- Anti-ghosting with full N-Key rollover: input multiple keys at exactly the right time
- Six programmable Macro keys: execute quick and simple actions on the fly
- Gaming Mode switch: disable the Windows key with the handy gaming mode switch, easily reversible WASD and arrow key functions
- Extra USB, headphone and mic connectors
The Kogan Mechanical Keyboard is available using Kogan’s patented LivePrice pricing method: http://www.kogan.com/au/buy/backlit-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-brown/