Published on January 25th, 2018 | by admin
Kingdom Come: Deliverance – Of Minds, Blades and Schnapps!
Sydney, Australia, 25th January 2018 – Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today release a new gameplay video for the upcoming RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance which will launch on 13th February 2018 for PlayStation®4, PC and Xbox One.
Following a day in the life of Henry – the games protagonist – today’s video gives an extensive look on all key features of Kingdom Come: Deliverance including the detailed combat system. To survive fights in a country which is torn apart internally and invaded by foreign forces, evening the odds is key when rushing into a battle and the game offers plenty of more prudent approaches for players who keep an eye open.
Watch the video here
Every choice bares a price to pay and forces players to face the consequences when they follow their own paths and dive deeply into the story of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Choose your own path and pick them wisely never has been truer when players will encounter numerous missions, quests and opportunities along their way. Building up their reputation amongst common folks and high-born leaders alike as they follow the son of a blacksmith on his path to revenge. Besides just learning how to fight – reading, bargaining, alchemy and many more skills are at hand to help Henry in a world on the brink of a bloody civil war.
About Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia