Published on August 19th, 2020 | by Andrew Bistak
IMMORTAL REALMS: VAMPIRE WARS UNLEASHES FEATURETTE UNCOVERING FINAL GAME DETAILS
Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Palindrome Interactive shared that the ‘Moroia’ update for Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is now available to beta players. The update adds the third and final campaign to the Steam beta and Xbox Game Preview versions of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars ahead of its release on August 28th.
The Moroia campaign follows the story of the mysterious Moroia clan, allowing players to explore and do battle on the frozen plains of Esain while learning more about the clan’s bloody and sordid history.
Also available now is the fourth and final featurette filmed at Palindrome Interactive which dives into the game’s story, details the inspiration for the narrative and explores the history and the bloody war between the game’s three unique vampire clans. A supplementary article on the game’s story and inspirations by Producer Atle Fägersten is available to read on the PlayStation Blog.
If you missed any previous instalments in the Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars developer featurette series, catch up here:
Part I – An Introduction to Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Part II – The Gameplay and Systems of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Part III – The Story and Inspiration of Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars will launch on 28th August for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Access to the closed beta is available up until launch for those pre-purchasing at the Kalypso Store, and the Microsoft Store via Xbox Game Preview.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based vampiric combat. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors, legends and compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
- The truth unfolds: Discover the secrets of Nemire, and experience an enthralling story spanning 12 meticulously crafted missions and four unique environments, from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords, each with their own goals and agendas
- Discover the bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters. Play as the bloodthirsty Dracul, monstrous Nosfernus, or mysterious Moroia
- Vampiric powers: Powerful spells and abilities enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre. Each clan and vampire lord has access to their own set of abilities, which can be synergized into powerful combinations
- Strategy & tactics: Command legendary armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the strategic Kingdom Mode, and put tactical skills to the test in the action-packed Battle Mode
- Varied content: Choose from three different gameplay modes: the story-driven Campaign, the open-world Sandbox, and the hard-fought Skirmish.
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com