Published on September 20th, 2018 | by Admin
Iconic Matrix banana phone now available in Australia
You might remember the first version from the Matrix? Now as the newest member of the Originals family, the Nokia 8110 4G feature phone comes with all the essentials including; Wi-Fi connection and portable hotspot capabilities, preloaded apps such as Google Assistant and Google Maps, and an App Store to download favourites such as Twitter.
It’s set to be the perfect companion to an everyday smartphone and your best friend for times you want to down weigh or detox on digital. Not to mention you can once again slide instead of swipe to answer and even hang up on calls!
The new Nokia 8110 4G is available from today at Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, Big W and Officeworks for $129.
- Nokia craftsmanship with an elegantly curved slider design and quality in reliability and durability
- Qualcomm® 205 mobile platform
- Preloaded Google apps: Assistant, Maps and Search
- Capability to sync contacts and calendar notes with Outlook and Gmail
- Great battery life with up to 25 days standby time
- Preloaded with the revamped Snake game