Published on August 6th, 2015 | by admin
HyperX Releases HyperX FURY DDR4 Kits of Two for Intel Skylake Platform
SYDNEY, Australia – August 6, 2015 –HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 8GB and 16GB dual-channel kits of two to the HyperX FURY DDR4 family. The new kits are available in low-latency 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies and are optimised for the new Intel Skylake platform. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops utilising 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (former codename Skylake-S) and the Z170 chipset.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient, high-performance upgrade for Intel’s 2- or 4-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 at only 1.2V without having to raise the voltage to achieve higher frequencies. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low-profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to both stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
“We are thrilled to announce additional HyperX FURY DDR4 dual-channel kits in low-latency 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds for entry-level enthusiasts looking to maximize their gaming performance and user experience,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX Division, Kingston. “These new modules reach the highest frequencies possible through automatic overclocking with no hassle. HyperX FURY DDR4 is ideal for anyone looking for maximum speed with minimum initial investment.”
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
• Easy to install1: plug-and-play functionality
• Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
• Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
• Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
• Design: low profile, black heat spreader colour and matching PCB
• Reliable: 100% factory tested at frequency
• Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
• Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
• Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
• Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
• CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
• Voltage: 1.2V
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
• Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
• Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.40mm
Pricing and Availability:
Product Name: HyperX FURY DDR4
Australian Distributors: Avnet Australia, Ingram Micro Australia, Synnex Australia
RRP: From $319 AUD for the 2133MHz DDR4 CL14 16GB kit of 4