Published on June 9th, 2016 | by admin
HITMAN – Elusive Target #3 Live Now
SYDNEY, 9TH June 2016 – The third Elusive Target, The Prince is now live in Sapienza across all platforms. A briefing video is available online and in-game to help players determine the approximate location of the target.
Players will need to own HITMAN Episode 2: Sapienza in order to access this content.
*This Elusive Target is available for 72 hours
Elusive Targets are part of the live content being published for HITMAN in-between episodes and represent a new game mode debuting for players. They are not going to be easy but if you can prove yourself, you’ll earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts, such as signature suits from previous Hitman games. You will receive the first reward for successfully completing 5 Elusive Target contracts.
The Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets, which come with particular rules:
- An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
- They are available for a limited time only in game
- Intel on the target will be limited
- They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
- Plan accordingly before you engage your target
- Your target can only die once
- If you die during the mission, that’s it
- When the time runs out, they are gone for good
- If you fail, there are no second chances
Start time: Live Now
End time: Saturday June 11 23:00 AEST
HITMAN is available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Windows PC.