Published on April 22nd, 2020 | by Andrew Bistak
Gunslinger’s Paradise: John Cooper reveals Desperados III’s release date!
He’s almost quicker to the draw than his own shadow, and his bullets always hit their mark. When the smoke from his revolvers slowly fades away, you can read it clearly: JUNE. 16. 2020. Yeeehaw, folks! Desperados III finally has a release date, presented by the notorious gunslinger John Cooper himself.
So shoot it into your calendars, Desperados III will be available for PC, Xbox One™ and PlayStation®4 on June 16th, 2020.
Desperados III is available for pre-order now with an SRP of $79.95 (PC). For the early adopters: The Digital Deluxe Edition is available for pre-order for the price of the Standard Edition for a limited time! Make sure to shoot first, and ask questions later.
The physical side of things always gets some love from everyone at THQ Nordic and has been up and running for quite some time. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now from EB Games in Australia and comes in hot at an SRP of $199.95 (PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™).
Digital pre-order for consoles will start soon with an SRP of $99.95 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™).
Check out our pre-order website: https://desperadosgame.com/#order-here
About Desperados III
Desperados III is a story-driven, hardcore tactical stealth game, set in a ruthless Wild West scenario. In this long-awaited prequel to the beloved classic Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, John Cooper will join forces with the runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, the giant trapper Hector, and Isabelle, a mysterious lady from New Orleans. On Cooper’s quest for redemption, his adventures lead him and his gang from rural towns, over swamps and riverbanks, and finally to a dramatic showdown worthy of Wild West legends.
Play smart if you want to succeed. A good plan can make the difference between survival and finding yourself at the business end of a pistol. Combine your team’s special skills to overcome each tough challenge in your own style.
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
For more information on the game, please visit: https://desperadosgame.com/