Published on July 6th, 2023 | by Adrian Gunning
Get Ready to Feel Like a Big Deal: Amazon Australia Shares a Sneak Peak of Some of the Epic Deals for Prime Day
This year, Prime Day will officially run from 11 July at 00:01AM AEST until 13 July 5:00PM and will offer Prime members in Australia huge savings across every category on more than one hundred thousand products. New deals will drop throughout the event, with discounts on top products from much loved brands, and include more deals than last year’s event from Amazon Australia’s selling partners, many of which are small and medium-sized businesses. Deals from Germany, Japan, UK and US will also be available on Amazon.com.au through Amazon Global Store, giving Australian Prime members access to a massive 65 hours of deals – the world’s longest Amazon Prime Day.
But for those who simply can’t wait to bag a bargain, more than 70 Prime member exclusive deals will be dropping in the 7 days leading up to the main event, giving members the opportunity to save early. With Aussie shoppers looking for value and to make their dollar go a little bit further, Amazon.com.au is offering discounts on electronics, homewares, Amazon devices, fashion, beauty and more. Also included are a range of everyday essential items for the pantry, the kitchen and bathroom both in the lead up deals and on Prime Day.
Arno Lenior, Director of Prime for Amazon Australia said, “Prime Day kicks off next week but we just couldn’t wait until then to offer Australian Prime members the chance to access outstanding savings. Whether shoppers are looking for everyday essentials or something for themselves, we are proud to bring them discounts on a huge range of brands and products this Prime Day. To get access to these deals and start planning ahead for the main event, we’re encouraging savvy shoppers to sign up for, or renew your Prime membership today.”
“Prime is savings, convenience, and entertainment in one single membership. If you’re new to Prime there’s also a 30-day free trial, to save big this Prime Day on Amazon’s enormous selection, exceptional value, and fast delivery.”
Some of the deals that are live or dropping over the coming days, exclusively for members in the lead up to Prime Day include:
- Save up to 20% off on the Sony 55” X90K Bravia TV, live now
- Save up to 50% off RRP select Philips 4K UHD LED TVs, from 7 July
- Save up to 42% off RRP on select Instant Brand appliances, live now
- Save up to 30% off RRP on the Sunbeam Barista Max Coffee Machine, live now
- Save up to 35% off RRP on the Miele Triflex HX2 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, live now
- Save on select ECOVACS Robot Vacuumsm, live now
- Save on select Roborock Robot Vacuums, live now
- Save on select Arovec Air Purifiers, Dehumidifiers, Filters and Home Products, live now
- Save up to 33% off RRP on select ghd Air Professional Hair Dryers, live now
- Save up to 43% off RRP on the ASUS RT-AX56U Wi-Fi 6 Router, from 10 July
- Save on select Crocs Clogs, live now
- Save on select Quilton toilet paper and paper towels, live now
- Save on select L’Oreal Paris Face Serums, from 9 July
- Save on select CRZ YOGA Activewear, live now
- Save on select New Balance shoes and apparel from 8 July
- Save on select Koala Furniture, Mattresses and Bedding Products, from 9 July
- Save on select PRODIGY X Ice Bath Tub and Tesalate Towels from 9 July
- Save on select Bondi Boost Haircare Products from 7 July
- Save on select Prism+ Monitors and TVs, live now
- Save 50% off RRP on the Echo Dot (5th Gen) for vibrant sound anywhere in the home, live now
- Save 50% off RRP on both the Fire TV Stick Lite and Fire TV Cube for the ultimate streaming experience, live now
- Save up to 20% off RRP on the Kindle Scribe, the first Kindle for reading and writing, with included Basic or Premium Pen, live now
- Save up to 28% off RRP on select Ring devices including the Spotlight Cam Pro and Plus, to help you protect what matters most, live now
- Prime Video – Prime members and Amazon customers in Australia can rent select popular movies for $2.99 or less on the Prime Video Store from 00.01AM AEST on 30 June until 11.59PM AEST on 12 July. Prime members who are not currently subscribed can add select channels for $0.99 per month for two months from 00.01AM AEST on 5 July until 11.59PM AEST on 12 July. Restrictions apply.
- Kindle Unlimited – Eligible Prime members can enjoy three months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.00, accessing millions of titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device when they sign up between 3.00 PM AEST on 21 June to 11.59PM AEST on 12 July. Terms and conditions apply, $13.99/month after 3 months. Cancel anytime.
- Audible – From 3:00PM AEST 21 June to 11:59PM AEST 31 July, Prime members who sign up for an Audible membership can try Audible free for the first three months. Discover thousands of audiobooks, Audible Originals, and exclusive podcasts. New members only. $16.45/month after three months. Cancel anytime. Restrictions apply.
- Get $10 promo credit when you buy $150 or more in Amazon.com.au Gift Cards
Prime Day Preview: Feel Like a Big Deal?
Prime members can shop deals across all categories, with new deals dropping throughout Prime Day. Here is a sneak peek of some of this year’s hottest Prime Day deals, available from 00:01 AM Tuesday 11th July:
Small Business brands
- Save on select AntiBeauty skincare products
- Save on select Mermade Hair styling tools
- Save on select Givewrap wrapping paper
- Save on select UGG 1978AUS footwear
- Save on select Twenty39 sparkling soda machines
Amazon Devices and Ring – live from 00:01 AM Monday 10th July:
- Save 63% off RRP on the brand new Echo Pop, the latest compact smart speaker with Alexa, just $29
- Save 56% off RRP on the Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen), featuring an 8” HD touchscreen with Alexa, just $99
- Save 50% off RRP across the entire range of Fire TV products, including the Fire TV Stick 4K Max, our most powerful streaming media stick just $49
- Save 30% off RRP on the Kindle Paperwhite range, purpose-built for reading with adjustable warm light, from just $174
- Save 51% off RRP on the Ring Indoor Cam, watch over your home with the compact plug-in HD camera for just $49
- Save 34% off RRP on the Ring Video Doorbell, to help you monitor your home your way, for just $99
- Savings on top of the great value of select products from the Amazon Basics range including Batteries, Bedding, Kitchen, Luggage and more.
- Deals on a wide range of select products from brands including Sony, Philips, Samsung, JBL, Bose, Sennheiser and more
Home and Leisure
- Deals on range of select products from brands including Philips, Miele, Hoover, Eufy, Sunbeam, Bosch Garden Power tools, Napoleon BBQs and more
Everyday Essentials & Pantry
- Stock up with discounts on select staples across brands including Finish, AJAX, Dettol, OMO, Lavazza, Pepsi, Cocobella and more
- Discounts on a range of select apparel, shoes, accessories and more from brands including Adidas, Fila, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Skechers, Bonds, Champion, Puma and more
Beauty and Personal Care
- Bag a bargain on select products from brands including L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, NYX, Weleda, Cetaphil, Dove, Palmolive and more
- Great prices on select pet products and food from brands including Pedigree, Fancy Feast, Felix and more
- Deals on select products from LEGO, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price and more
Get Ready for Prime Day – It’s easier than ever to prepare for Prime Day with features designed to help members make the most of their shopping ahead of time.
- Become an Amazon Prime member: Anyone eligible who has not tried Amazon Prime can start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime to participate in Prime Day and to unlock the many year-round benefits for Prime members. From day one of membership, members in eligible postcodes will have access to free delivery on millions of local and international Prime eligible items, with FREE One-Day Delivery on eligible items for Prime members in most areas of Melbourne and Sydney; access to Amazon Original series on Prime Video such as Daisy Jones & The Six, Citadel, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power and Australian Amazon Original series; The Test Season 1 and2, Deadloch, Luxe Listings Sydney Season 1-3, and other popular movies and TV shows; access to 100 million songs ad-free in shuffle mode with Amazon Music and more. New customers in Australia can join Prime with Amazon’s 30-day free trial, and then pay AU$9.99 a month or $79 a year.
- Download the app: Customers can browse, search and shop millions of items from their fingertips, track their orders real-time, and even get alerts when their saved items go on sale by using the Amazon app.
- Amazon Wishlist: Customers can create an Amazon Wishlist to help them map out what they need. They can also turn on deal notifications to be notified if a product from their Wishlist goes on deal.
- Get organised with Alexa: Alexa can help you create and add to a shopping list especially for Prime Day. Get started by saying: “Alexa, start a Prime Day list.”
- Grab a deal, shop and track your items with your voice: To hear some of the specials available this Prime Day, just say, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Know what you want? Ask Alexa to add it to your cart! Alexa can also track your deliveries to ensure you don’t miss those precious goods. Just say: “Alexa, where’s my stuff?”
Enhancing customer delivery; creating jobs for Australians
Since last Amazon Prime Day, Amazon Australia has continued to grow and invest in its operations network to enable a seamless, faster, and reliable shopping experience for customers across the country. This includes the opening of a purpose-built sort centre in Craigieburn, Melbourne which has the capacity to process up to 160,000 packages a day. The sort centre, sees already picked-and-packed customers’ orders sorted by final destination, consolidated and, shipped to one of Amazon’s 11 delivery hubs or to third-party carriers for more efficient delivery customers. The company also opened two new logistics sites in Bella Vista and Gosford, NSW enabling faster delivery to customers in those regions with Amazon Flex (the service that enables next day delivery). As it grows its operations network, Amazon Australia has also continued to grow its team, creating hundreds of permanent operations jobs around the country since last Prime Day, with exciting career opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits such as paid parental leave and highly subsidised health insurance. Amazon also plans to onboard more than 1,000 seasonal workers around Australia to provide additional support for its fulfilment and logistics team over the mid-year sales and Amazon Prime Day.