Published on January 13th, 2022 | by Admin
“Gaze into the face of Fear!” Hiya Toys announce latest Dark Judges figure
There’s nothing to fear but Judge Fear himself – even if he’s only four inches tall!
Rebellion and Hiya Toys are proud to unveil the latest in the new range of 1:18 PVC action figures based on the world of Judge Dredd, from the pages of the bestselling comic British comic, 2000 AD!
Judge Fear is the terror-inducing member of the Dark Judges, the alien superfiends from a dimension where all life has been declared a crime. A single look behind the gothic windows of his helmet visor reveals his victim’s worst fear, scaring them to death!
He was also involved in one of the most iconic moments in the strip’s history – grabbing Judge Dredd’s head and opening his visor, he announced ‘Gaze into the face of Fear!’, to which Dredd replied ‘Gaze into the fist of Dredd!’ and punches straight through Fear’s head.
Releasing in the second quarter of 2022, Judge Fear comes with 16 points of articulation, shoulder and joint pads, chain and badge of office, utility belt with dimension jump, and his imposing winged helmet. The figure will come shipped in an attractive protective cardboard window box.
Fear is the next in the brand new range of fully poseable 1:18 figures announced in November 2021, drawing on more than four decades of ground-breaking comic books set in the world of the classic character created by John Wagner and Carlos Ezquerra in 1977.
Due to pressure on international shipping caused by the pandemic, the Judge Dredd and Judge Death 1:18 figures are now due to ship Q2 2022, Judge Mortis will ship in Q3 2022 (available to order from Q1 2022) and Dredd’s iconic motorbike, the Lawmaster, will be available as a set to order from Q2 2022 and hit shelves in Q4 2022.
The 1:18 line will be followed by a 1:12 (six-inch) line with Judge Dredd (available to order from Q2 2022), Judge Death (available to order from Q3 2022), Judge Fear (available to order from Q3 2022) and Judge Mortis (available to order from Q4 2022).
Jason Kinglsey OBE, CEO of Rebellion, said: “Judge Fear is one of those unique characters you only find in Judge Dredd and we’re so impressed by the way Hiya is turning these iconic characters from two dimensional images to three dimensional reality.”
The 2000 AD action figures from Hiya Toys will be available to order from these retailers:
- Diamond Comic Distributors www.diamondcomics.com
- Amazon www.amazon.com / www.amazon.co.uk
- Hiya Toys website www.hiyatoys.com
US and North America
- A&R Computer World www.razorsedgecollectibles.com
- ODDITIES LLC www.odditiespnw.com
- Merch2Rock www.merch2rock.com
- Dorksidetoys www.dorksidetoys.com
- Deltecom Solutions www.deltecom.com
- Cool Kids Toy www.coolkidstoy.com
- Big Boy Collectibles www.bigboycollectibles.com
- BigBadToyStore www.bigbadtoystore.com
- Ryan’s Store LLC www.ryanstorellc.com
- BELSELL LLC www.belsellusa.com
- Amok Time Inc. www.arnoktime.com
- RetailYouUp Inc www.retailyouup.com
- Legendary Products & Products www.legendaryproductsandservices.com
- RCE Global Solutions www.rceglobalsolutions.com
- FS Holding Ltd (Russia) www.fs-holding.com
- Rabbits Company (South Korea) www.rabbits.kr
- Robot Kingdom (Hong Kong) www.robotkingdom.com
- 精品玩具 (Hong Kong) www.animes-pro.com/