Published on August 16th, 2016 | by admin
G3 Pro! I Choose You!
Be the very best Pokémon GO trainer with the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro
Pokémon GO has taken the world by storm and brought people together in some truly remarkable ways. With every challenge along the way, as they battle every day the biggest issue as they play, is limited battery life. Using the advanced AR features in the game can be taxing on mobile devices but thankfully the Kingston MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro can come to the party and keep them hunting for longer. Thanks to its integrated Li-ion 6,700 mAh battery with 3.6V 2.0A output and up to up to 12 hours continuous use, recharging on the fly is fast and easy to do. In addition, it can also be used as a wireless hotspot to let trainers share their internet connection with others to help dominate the local gym.
In addition to being a great way to keep your mobile devices charged and ready to go, the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro is also an impressive mobile companion on many other fronts as well. It has 64GB of integrated storage as well as a USB port and SD card slot allowing connected users to access files on a USB Flash drive or SD card1 on their smartphone or tablet wirelessly. Through the MobileLite app, users can easily transfer, backup or share photos, videos and other content without having to use a PC. It also has an Ethernet port as well so it can be connected to a Wi-Fi hotspot then serve to wired PCs too! It is Dual Band Wi-Fi capable (802.11 ac) for fast data transfer and can stream a wide range of media making it perfect for sharing content while scouring the land for the more elusive Pokémon.
With the MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro on your side, there’s no better team.
MobileLite Wireless Pro Features & Specifications:
• Storage Included1: 64GB
• Inputs for Storage: USB
SD – reads SD, SDHC, SDXC and microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (with included adapter)
• Supported File Systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT
• Dimensions: 115mm x 80mm x 24mm
• Weight: 194g
• Wireless Network Interface: 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n & 5GHz 802.11ac
• WLAN Ethernet Port: to function as an access point
• Rechargeable Battery: up to 19 hours of continuous use; built-in Li-ion 6700 mAh battery with 3.8V 2.0A output maximum
• Local Storage2: wirelessly transfer files to and from the MobileLite app and the MobileLite Wireless hardware
• Camera Roll Support2: allows users to move photos and videos from their mobile device to MobileLite Wireless in order to free up space
• Cable: USB to micro USB cable included
• Operating Temperature: 0°C – 40°C
• Storage Temperature: -10°C – 45°C
• Guaranteed: two-year warranty, free technical support
• Customisable Device Name: (SSID) User selectable Wi-Fi priority list when there are multiple APN/Key available
• File Support3: MobileLite Wireless can store any file type. Playback and viewing are based on the files supported by the mobile device
• General File Format Support3:
o Audio: MP3, WAV
o Video4: m4V, mp4 (H. 264 video codec)
o Image: jpg, tif
o Document: pdf
• Compatible Mobile Devices5:
o iPad 2/ 3rd Gen / 4th Gen / Air / Air 2
o iPad Mini / Mini 2 / Mini 3 / Mini 4
o iPod Touch 5th Gen/6th Gen
o iPhone 4S /5 / 5S / 6 / 6+ / 6S / 6S+
o Kindle Fire, Fire HD (4.0+)
o Android (4.1+)
1 USB Flash drive and SD card storage not included. User must provide compatible storage device.
2 Requires MobileLite app
3 Please check the user guide of your mobile device for a full list of supported files.
4 For Android and Kindle Fire video support is limited to 2GB
5 MobileLite App support is limited to devices running iOS 8+, Android 4.1+, and Fire 4.0+.
Pricing and Availability
Product: MobileLite Wireless G3 Pro
Availability: Currently available now at select Australian and New Zealand retailers
|Product||Part Number||RRP AUD||RRP NZD|
|MobileLite Wireless Pro||MLGW3/64||$149.99 AUD||$159.99 NZD|