Published on February 17th, 2017 | by Dana Folkard
FOUR MORE WOMEN’S HISTORY MONTH 25TH ANNIVERSARY VARIANT COVERS REVEALED!
Image Comics is pleased to reveal four more Women’s History variants planned for March’s 25th anniversary theme with proceeds to benefit Planned Parenthood. The variants will serve to celebrate the careers of women in comics and the progress made throughout comics history by the women’s movement.
Each month of Image’s 25th year will boast a theme for special anniversary variants, beginning with Wednesday, February 1st—the exact date of Image Comics’ founding in 1992.
Available in stores on Wednesday, March 1st:
- RAT QUEENS #1 by Kurtis J. Wiebe & Owen Gieni, variant artwork by Colleen Doran (Diamond Code DEC168662)
- ROYAL CITY #1 by Jeff Lemire, variant artwork by Emi Lenox (Diamond Code DEC168665)
Available in stores on Wednesday, March 8th:
- THE WICKED + THE DIVINE #27 by Kieron Gillen & Jamie McKelvie, variant artwork by Chynna Clugston-Flores (Diamond Code DEC168658)
- MOTOR CRUSH #4 by Brenden Fletcher, Cameron Stewart & Babs Tarr, variant artwork by Leslie Hung (Diamond Code DEC168659)
- EAST OF WEST #32 by Jonathan Hickman & Nick Dragotta, variant artwork by Meredith McClaren (Diamond Code DEC168668)
- LOW #16 by Rick Remender & Greg Tocchini, variant artwork by Vanesa R. Del Rey (Diamond Code DEC168663)
Available in stores on Wednesday, March 15th:
- MOONSHINE #6 by Brian Azzarello & Eduardo Risso, variant artwork by Jill Thompson (Diamond Code DEC168660)
Available in stores on Wednesday, March 22nd:
- SHE WOLF #7 by Rich Tommaso, variant artwork by Marian Churchland (Diamond Code DEC168661)
- MAGDALENA #1 by Tini Howard, Ryan Cady & Christian Dibari, variant artwork by Roberta Ingrata (Diamond Code DEC168666)
Available in stores on Wednesday, March 29th:
- MONSTRESS #11 by Marjorie Liu & Sana Takeda, variant artwork by Sanya Anwar
- OLD GUARD #2 by Greg Rucka & Leandro Fernandez, variant artwork by Nicola Scott