Published on June 8th, 2017 | by Admin
Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Workshops
This July school holidays, get behind the wheel for an EPIC racetrack challenge!
Celebrating the release of the exciting new Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack featuring Australia’s most loved toy brand Hot Wheels, the flagship Microsoft Store, Sydney is calling all racing fans to be a part of its exclusive Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Workshops from 5th to 16th July 2017.
Experience your favourite game like never before in a series of free two-hour workshops that promise a thrilling dose of competition, experimentation and creativity. Participants will get the chance to:
1. Play with actual cars and build tracks as part of Hot Wheels’ program, delivering a fun and engaging way to learn about concepts such as energy, force, and motion. Through experimenting with speed ramps and mini collision courses, participants will also learn scientific and engineering practices such as analysing and interpreting data.
2. Explore the amazing new Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion Pack on Xbox One. This expansion lets players travel to a brand-new location in Australia, a place where lazy Sunday drives are replaced by insane high-speed stunts on miles of looping, banking, giant iconic orange Hot Wheels tracks. Starring famous Hot Wheels vehicles like the Twin Mill, the Rip Rod, and the Bone Shaker, Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels promises an automotive adventure unlike anything in Forza history.
The free workshops will be running throughout the school holidays, on the following dates – we invite you to get in early and secure your spot via www.microsoft.com.au/hotwheels. The workshops are open to all ages, however children 14 and below require parental guidance. All workshop participants will also receive an exclusive swag bag that includes a Forza Horizon 3 t-shirt and hat, as well as a special Hot Wheels starter pack!
· Wednesday 5 July, 2pm-4pm
· Friday 7 July, 10am-12pm
· Saturday 8 July, 10am-12pm
· Sunday 9 July, 10am-12pm
· Friday 14 July, 10am-12pm
· Sunday 16 July, 10am-12pm
Other workshops at Microsoft Store during the school holidays include Minecraft Build Challenge, Get Creative with 3D Paint in Windows 10 and Create Digital Art with Fresh Paint. These run from 30 June to 17 July – to register please visit