Published on June 3rd, 2014 | by Admin
Football Fans Will Get a Kick Out of Destination Brazil
“GOOOOOAAAAALLL!” Football (or, depending on where you hail from, soccer, futbol, futebol, le foot, or footy) fans around the world are counting down the days to when they can sing that sweet cheer as they watch their favorite teams take the field in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. On June 12, Xbox will bring fans a whole new way to enjoy the game with Destination Brazil on Xbox One. Access Destination Brazil on the Xbox One dashboard to launch Brazil Now, a new app that snaps next to live TV to enhance your match viewing experience, enable you to play “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: FIFA World Cup™” (EA “FIFA 14” game, sold separately, is required to play) and check out various series about your favorite football clubs from Copa90. Starting on June 15, fans can tune in to the all-new interactive reality show “Every Street United” through Destination Brazil and watch as legendary football players Thierry Henry and Edgar Davids scout the world’s most gifted, undiscovered street stars.
Brazil Now is a new app on Xbox One that brings you as close to the action in Brazil as possible without leaving your living room. You can personalise the app to your team, receive alerts and score updates for all the games, and watch the live games with real-time stats, scores and live social experiences on Xbox Live.
Brazil Now is the ultimate live football companion with the following features:
- Whatever you are doing on Xbox One this summer, Brazil Now gives you notifications of when matches are starting, goal alerts and score updates. You can use these notifications to jump directly into the app and get details about the match in progress, or watch the match live.
- While you are watching live matches on Xbox One, you’ll get real-time information updates, team and player stats, such as shots on goal, scorers, cards and possession, and action photos direct from the stadium to bring you closer to the action, all powered by Bing.
- Be part of the Xbox crowd with interactive polls during the live matches. Who will win? Did the referee make the right call? By taking part in the pool, you will receive cards to collect and unlock the latest team photos. Collect all 96 cards to earn bragging rights and the top spot on your Friends Leaderboard.
- Pick your team to personalise Brazil Now with at-a-glance info of all your team’s upcoming matches, tweets, squad and group information.
- Snap Brazil Now next to video games, movies, Skype, or live TV for all the latest news, scores, and stats from the games and teams you care about the most.Xbox Live Gold membership is not required, but fans will need advanced TV hardware, broadband internet, and a subscription from an affiliated service provider. Certain other restrictions apply. Go to www.xbox.com/destination-brazil for more information. “Every Street United”Between matches, fans can tune in to “Every Street United” to get their football fix. Premiering on June 15, “Every Street United,” is an unscripted series featuring legendary football players Thierry Henry and Edgar Davids, who scout football’s most gifted, undiscovered street stars across eight countries for a chance to compete in a 4v4 street game in Rio de Janeiro. Travel to the United States, England, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, the Netherlands, Ghana and South Korea as Henry and Davids seek out the talented young players who will represent their countries. Hear the players’ touching personal stories, watch epic training sequences, and feel the passion as the players train and prepare for the game of their lives in Brazil. “Every Street United” premieres on Sunday, June 15, 2014 on Xbox. Watch virtually anywhere on Xbox Video, or download the “Every Street United” app on Xbox One and Xbox 360 to get interactive features that leverage Xbox technology and the vibrant Xbox Live social community. Dive into bonus footage, connect with soccer fans around the world through interactive polling, and immerse yourself in an innovative hidden-object game, only on Xbox. An Xbox Live Gold membership is not required.For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/entertainment/every-street-united
- “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 Ultimate Team” fans will also have the chance to write football history. With Online and Single Player tournament modes, players can compete through the group stage and knockout phases in order to win the FIFA World Cup™. By winning matches, players will earn in-game virtual coins that can be used to acquire packs in the “FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup™” Store to strengthen their squad. Fans can increase squad chemistry by finding and playing with players from the same country or governing confederation.
- Players can improve their teams to make them tournament** contenders by acquiring new players and consumables from special Packs in the “FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: World Cup™” Store. Every FUT World Cup Pack includes a free Gold Pack available for use in the traditional “FIFA 14 Ultimate Team” experience.
- From Destination Brazil, you can launch the new “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: FIFA World Cup™.” This is a free* experience that brings the excitement of the FIFA World Cup Brazil™ to “FIFA 14’s” most popular game mode. This is a separate mode within FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT), lets players build their ultimate squad of players from all 32 National Teams attending this summer’s tournament in Brazil. It features all 32 National Team crests, the official adidas® Brazuca match ball, National Team kits, the Estadio do Marcana stadium, and an all new look and feel within “FIFA 14 Ultimate Team.”
- “EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 Ultimate Team: FIFA World Cup™”
Please visit easports.com/FIFAfor more information.
*EA “FIFA 14” game, sold separately, is required to play
**Xbox Live Gold is required to play the online tournament
We’re also pleased to announce a partnership with Copa90 to distribute several of their series on Xbox Video – at no charge to Xbox Live members. Copa90 is already YouTube’s premier destination for football, and they have inspired a passionate global community of football fans by bringing alive the stories that go way beyond the match. Presented by a new generation, the Copa90 team doesn’t just report on football, they live it – this is the beautiful game by real fans for real fans.
Download your free bracket poster to track all your favorite teamsat MicrosoftStore.com/DestinationBrazil.
The football frenzy is just beginning, but with Destination Brazil, you’ll never miss a single kick or flag. Head over to Xbox Live and check out all of the action, beginning June 12.