Published on August 23rd, 2023 | by Adrian Gunning
Flashback 2 gets a new gameplay video for Gamescom 2023
Ahead of Gamescom, publisher Microids, Microids Lyon/Paris studios and Flashback creator Paul Cuisset have revealed a new gameplay trailer for Flashback 2. The sequel to 1992’s Flashback is set to launch on 16 November for PC, PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One and Series X|S and Nintendo Switch.
Watch the new Gamescom trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8TwbdWhOfA
In the heart of a dystopian future, the game’s hero, Conrad B. Hart, must confront the fearsome Morphs who aim to enslave all life in the solar system. To prevent them from carrying out their diabolical plan, players will need to deploy all their skills in a fast-paced platform shooter, which offers striking fluidity and precision.
About Flashback 2:
In the 22nd century, the United Worlds extends throughout the Solar System, but this tranquillity is threatened by the Morph invasion led by the fearsome General Lazarus. In search of his lifelong friend Ian, Conrad B. Hart dives once again into an action-packed adventure full of twists, turns and revelations with the help of his allies and AI-powered weapon A.I.S.H.A.
- A vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe full of immersive environments including New Tokyo, New Washington, and the Jungles of Titan.
- Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
- A gripping, fluid and intricate platform shooter.
- A 3D environment crafted for even deeper immersion.
- Designed and developed by the creator of the original, Paul Cuisset.
Flashback 2 will be available November 16th, 2023 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.