Published on September 4th, 2017 | by admin
FINAL FANTASY XV Update
SYDNEY, 4th September 2017 – The FINAL FANTASY® XV universe continues to expand as Square Enix Ltd., today revealed an exciting collaboration with Ubisoft Entertainment’s hit Assassin’s Creed® franchise, available as a free download from the Xbox Games Store and PlayStation®Store.
The immersive FINAL FANTASY XV: Assassin’s Festival in-game event will run from today until 31st January 2018, as Noctis and his comrades take part in a Lestallum festival held in honour of a mythical hero who fought to resist the shackles of oppression.
The limited-time event will introduce gameplay elements inspired by the Assassin’s Creed game series, including nimble and acrobatic movements in the field, vicious assassinations from elevated height, and large-scale treasure hunts. There are also exclusive outfits including the Medjay Assassin’s Robes for Noctis and his crew, and the Master Assassin’s Robes for Noctis, the latter which is only obtainable via the Dream Egg from the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. Other in-game collaboration items include the Assassin’s Creed-themed Regalia items (decal and full body decal), along with a themed photo frame and filter that can be applied to and accessorized with Prompto’s photographs.
A new trailer showing off the collaboration is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNFon9WM_D0
For more information on the FINAL FANTASY XV: Assassin’s Festival, please visit www.finalfantasyxv.com/uk/assassins-festival.
Additionally, the free game update features:
- Noodle Helmet Outfit – this mysterious, famed Nissin Cup Noodle outfit musters up Noctis and his comrades’ energy and remarkably increases their HP recovery rate.
- Timed Quest Updates – Additional limited-time “Timed Quests” have been added to the quest tracker.
- Exhibition of Third Snapshot Contest Winning Photos – The winning photos from the third community Snapshot Contest are now on display at Galdin Quay.
- Bestiary – A gallery where players can see the enemies they have defeated in battle and take an in-depth visual look at the enemy is now available via the menu screen.
- Chapter Select – Players can now select and play various chapters from the main menu. This feature can only be accessed after completing the game.
FINAL FANTASY XV is available now worldwide for the Xbox One and PlayStation®4 system. For more information on FINAL FANTASY XV, visit: http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/